Sunday 28 February 2021

Lilla Miss Bows


I discovered Lilla Miss Bows handmade super cute accessories from a Facebook group a few months ago. Actually, if I remember correctly, it was the Christmas season and I thought accessories would liven up the office zoom Christmas parties!

The turn around time after I ordered was really quick and it came straight to my door. There are many different fabrics to choose from and holiday themed ones too. The woman who makes them, Philippa Davies, is a busy mom herself. But even so, she sends prompt replies to questions about her products and she even helped suggest different shapes/fabric for the custom earrings I ordered.

Different sizes for bows as well and fabrics come in so many cute designs.

Inspired by a friend in England who makes bows and clothes, Philippa started making bows to keep her daughter's hair away from her face. She said there weren't many nice options in shops and most were overpriced. She loved the range of fabrics she was able to purchase, ordered a couple of starter bits and tried some different designs. After getting some good feedback when her daughter started wearing them around town, she decided to create more bows and that's how it all started!

As a busy mom, how does she find time to create bows? Philippa takes care of the kids in the mornings and then works in the afternoons. "I do have a great partner that is very helpful and understands I don't do this to make money but just because I enjoy doing it."When she has a spare hour during the week, or over the weekend, she works on the bows :)


So many beautiful fabrics to choose from!

For the bows, we have ordered bows with crocodile clips and a few with hair ties. My daughter loves them and uses different clips at home and when we are out.

Kid friendly! Mama approved. Perfect to hold back wavy curls.

Aside from bows, Philippa also makes earrings using the same fabric. There are a few different shapes from loops to stars. I like that these earrings feel so light on my ear. 


I'd definitely recommend Lilla Miss Bows if you love accessories and want to add a few more bows and earrings to your collection. The bows also make really cute gifts. Enjoy shopping and remember, don't forget your snacks! 

Be sure to check out Lilla Miss Bows on

No comments:

Post a Comment