Monday 15 February 2021

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and Welcome to my blog!!

My wolfpack and I currently live in Sweden 🇸🇪 but we originally moved here from Canada 🇨🇦 years and years ago.

Hangry - state of anger over lack of food, hunger causing irritability.

"Don't forget your snacks", comes from the reminder that I myself need snacks but I've learned the hard way that forgetting snacks for my little ones mean our adventures end in DISASTER! 

It's the end of the world to a toddler when they're tired, hangry or don't get what they want...

Pre-kids... My co-pilot learned this quite quickly during our trip in South East Asia years ago, when I would suddenly be in a bad mood. After that, he never dared to forget the snacks for me :)

I used to blog pretty often but then came the little ones and life just got even busier. Although, I have limited time to myself these days, I've decided to give it a try. I hope to cover some topics related to Mom life, snacks, local places we enjoy and family travels and adventures (in Sweden and beyond!).

Just one of the snack drawers at home (this one was for me). 

Hope you enjoy reading and remember, Don't forget your snacks!

Follow me on YouTube and Instagram: 

https://www.youtube.com/@dontforgetyoursnacks

https://www.instagram.com/dontforgetyoursnacks/

No comments:

Post a Comment