Thursday 19 May 2022

Beautiful Artwork of Elin Ostberg

 

If you are a fan of the Studio Ghibli art style and interested in seeing some unique spots from the Swedish city of Gothenburg, check out Elin Ostberg's beautiful artwork!


I have the lovely print of 'Järntorget' hanging in my office which I purchased during the Pandemic. It brightens up the room and I love that art-style. On my video calls, many colleagues have commented how beautiful and unique the artwork is!

You can choose from various print sizes and even order them framed! I've noticed a few new prints have been released recently. 

Since, we will be leaving Gothenburg, it seems only fitting to order another one as a keepsake to display in our new home.

Elin is a Swedish artist and graphic designer current based in Gothenburg, Sweden. 

Be sure to check out Elin Ostberg's page to see what other posters are available.

Don't forget your snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment