Sunday 7 November 2021

Advent Calendars!

I was shopping online for more rain gear for the kids recently. In order to get free shipping, I had to spend over a certain amount. So I started browsing the Advent Calendars! I know, I know it's not quite Christmas season yet but it is fast approaching!

We bought this Bamse Advent Calendar for the kids who love Bamse ;)

My co-pilot actually surprised me with a gingerbread house from IKEA and a chocolate Advent Calendar last weekend haha!

I'm really looking forward to enjoying it this Christmas season :)


Advent Calendars are popping up in stores all over the city now. Including, Gothenburg's biggest candy store, Sega Gubben
Check out their website

Enjoy your Holiday planning and remember, don't forget your snacks!

IKEA
Available in-store! 

Bamse Advent Calendar 
Jollyroom online store 

No comments:

Post a Comment