Wednesday 21 December 2022

Free Fruit for Kids while at Grocery Store

I never really appreciated being able to go grocery shopping on my own until after I had kids! It's so relaxing to go by myself. Who knew how fast you can shop as well! Parents can be so productive and efficient when we only have a short amount of time ;) 

I remember one time, my toddler had a tantrum right at the checkout line. I was busy dealing with her and holding up the line  that the person behind me actually helped put my items on the conveyor belt for me. He had no idea how helpful and kind that was to one tired Mama!

When I need to bring kids with me to the grocery store, it's such a kind gesture to offer fruits for kids to take to eat while we are shopping. 

Free fruit Stockholm Sweden

Coop grocery store in Stockholm, Sweden. 

It's surprising how just a banana or an apple, can keep them busy and provides them a snack so parents don't have to worry about opening something they haven't paid for yet! 

As a busy mom, who sometimes can't avoid taking at least one kid to the store with me, I am very grateful whenever I run into this at a grocery store!

Hopefully, there are some grocery stores that do this in your cities too!

However, if you haven't found any yet, it's more important to remember, don't forget your snacks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment