Monday 12 December 2022

Starbucks in Stockholm


When we lived in Gothenburg, Sweden, there was a Starbucks at the train station for a few years. It unfortunately closed down and I missed having a Starbucks in my city.

Now that we are in Stockholm, there's two Starbucks locations downtown and I can get my old favorite flavored drinks when I want. 

Starbucks Stockholm


Weekday mornings are pretty calm at this Starbucks location. Afternoons and the weekend are busy as expected. 

Today was a Peppermint Mocha to-go, with whip cream. Maybe I'll try the toffee nut latte next!


 
Just going to a Starbucks reminds me of North America and it's probably why many tourists frequent Starbucks in Stockholm as well. You can recognize some of the items and order in English with ease.

Swedish Starbucks


The snacks/pastries offered is a mix of Swedish and North American. I've seen donuts, cheesecake, brownies but also Swedish cinnamon buns! 

Starbucks Stockholm Sweden


If you're out and about in downtown Stockholm, maybe ice skating in winter (see my Ice skating blog) or shopping and looking for a café to sit in or grab a snack, you can checkout Starbucks in Stockholm city centre. 

Don't forget your snacks!

Starbucks
Hamngatan 33, 111 47 Stockholm

No comments:

Post a Comment