Saturday 13 February 2021

Björnen och Böken Toy and Bookstore


Björnen och boken


We had a really pleasant experience at Björnen och Böken ("The Bear and The Book") toy and bookstore the other day. This little shop is on Prinsgatan, the same street as the beautiful Oscar Fredrik church, in Göteborg, Sweden.

The store window is filled with lots of bear stuffies, baby toys and books and so of course, my little one wanted to go in to take a look. The lady who was at the shop was so thankful that we had come to visit! I'm guessing that during the pandemic, she doesn't get as many customers. 

I told her that we had walked by the other day but it was closed, and I had promised my daughter that the next time we passed by, if it was open, we would go in to take a look. Not only was she really friendly but she took time to carefully wrap both items that we bought.

The prices in her shop are already pretty reasonable so I was surprised that she even gave us a discount! I definitely recommend supporting this small toy and bookstore, Björnen och Böken, if you're in the area or coming to Göteborg for a visit. It's great to support local independent businesses, especially these days. Stay safe and remember, don't forget your snacks!


Bunny stuffy

My daughter chose this sweet bunny stuffy as her special surprise from the shop!


Visit Björnen och Böken at:
Prinsgatan 8, 413 05 Göteborg

And checkout their website for what's available!



No comments:

Post a Comment